Important Notice for PH candidates : CGL 2017
Subject: Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 (CGLE) – Confirmation/ Updation of Person with Disability (PwD) i.e. OH/ VH/ HH Status
1. In accordance with the provisions of the Notice, the facility of Scribe, on request, is provided to Visually Handicapped (VH) candidates and to only such Orthopaedic Handicapped (OH) candidates who are afflicted by Cerebral Palsy or having locomotor disability wherein the dominant writing extremity is affected to the extent of slowing down the performance of the candidate and not to all OH candidates. The level of disability should be 40% or more.
2. It is observed that some of the candidates have requested the Commission to provide them with the facility of a Scribe without mentioning in their online Application Form whether they are;
a) Visually Handicapped (with a disability of 40% or more),
b) Orthopaedically Handicapped (with a disability of 40% or more) afflicted by Cerebral Palsy or Locomotor disability (40% or more) wherein the dominant writing extremity is affected to the extent of slowing down the performance of the candidate.
3. Therefore all the Persons with Disability (PwD)/ Physically Handicapped (PH) and such candidates who have sought facility of scribe for the examination are requested to immediately confirm/ update their Disability Status and requirement of scribe at the following link:
4. Last date for updating above information is 20-07-2017 (5 PM). It may also be noted that in case no response is received from such candidates by the stipulated time, he/ she may not be provided scribe and the permissible compensatory time.
5. All the Persons with Disability (PwD)/ Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates seeking reservation/ age relaxation/ compensatory time/ facility of scribe will be required to submit Disability Certificate from the designated Government Hospital in accordance with Annexure-VIII of the Notice of Examination at the time of Document Verification. Candidature of the such candidates who avail facility of scribe or compensatory time in the examination and are not able to produce relevant Medical Certificate having 40% or more disability will be cancelled.
6. Candidates may please note carefully that Last date for updating above information is 20-07-2017 (5 PM). failing which facility of scribe and compensatory time may not be provided.
Click here to read the document in pdf : Click here
keep following ssc to upsc