ICFAI University is known as to be the greatest place to study in India by the House of Commons, London. The university originated in the year 1984 with the goal of empowering quality education in the competitive world. The contribution of this institute is remarkable in the field of distance education and other areas.
ICFAI has developed 11 universities across various states and city in India. The university offers a wide range of graduate and post graduate courses for the students. The distance education here is also enticing with the availability of large number of courses.
The flexible learning programmes include all the distance education courses for the students. There are around one lakh students who are in the distance education system of the university.
Types of Courses and Specializations
There are various courses covered under the distance education of the university. Some of the categories are listed below.
- Certificate programs
- Strategic Finance Risk
- Management Investment
- Management Risk Management (BFSI)
- Information System
- Global Markets
- Treasury Management
- BPM Digitization
- Recruitment, Training & Development
- E-Business Global Marketing
- Technology Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
- Retail Marketing
- Business Intelligence
The fee structure for the certificate courses is given below.
- The admission fee is 2000 INR
- The examination fee is 2000INR
- The program fee is 8000INR
- Diploma Programs
The PG Diploma Programs includes the following courses –
- Investment Management
- Retail Management
- International Business
- Talent Management
- Global Financial
- Market Innovation Management
- Derivative & Risk Management
The PG Diploma courses have the following fee structure –
- The admission fee is 5000INR
- The programme fee for module one is 13500 INR
- The Lump sum payment will be 18500INR
- The initial payment by demand draft or the credit card can be 5000INR
- The balance amount to be paid through the EMI will be 2980INR
- Degree Programs
- Under Graduate Program
- Post Graduate program
- Executive MBA
- MBA Human Resource & Management
- MBA Pharmacy Management
- MBA Hospital Management
- MBA Operations
- MBA IT & Systems
- MBA International Business
- MBA Finance
- MBA Marketing
- The admission fee is 10,000INR
- The program fee is 1,40,000 INR
- If lump sum payment has to be done then 1,50,000INR will be charged.
- In case of other options, the initial payment will be 20,000INR and the balance amount will be equated in 15 monthly installments which is 9,850INR.
- The admission fee is 5,000INR
The programme fee for module one is 58,000INR
- The lump sum payment will be 63000INR
- The EMI facility is also available for which the initial payment will be by the credit card or the demand draft i.e. 10,000INR and the balance amount will be settled in the 16 EMI’s i.e. 3,850INR.
The fee structure for the other MBA specializations i.e. HR, marketing, Pharmacy, hospital management, finance, telecom management is listed below-
- The admission fee is 10,000INR
- The fee for module one is 65,000INR
- The total fee will be 75,000INR in lump sum
- In case of installments, the initial payment to be made is 10,000INR and the balance amount will be 5,025 in installments.
Procedure for admission
- The students who are interested in the distance education courses of the IFCAI University can fill up the application forms which are available on the official website of the university.
- The payment can be made with the help of net banking facility or the credit or debit cards.
All the above courses are covered under the Flexible Learning programme of the distance professional education for the convenience of the candidates. The distance learning mode imparts well educated learning, knowledge, understanding the practical aspects of the course and various other areas of management.
The distance education by the IFCAI University is highly effective and there is so much to learn from. They will definitely provide you a course which will add flying colors to your academic qualifications.