Assuming DA will be 5 % from July 2017 for X cities :
|Grade Pay||Basic||DA (5)||HRA||TA||DA on TA||Gross**||NPS||CGHS||CGEGIS||Deductions||Net Salary|
Basically all other components remains same other than TA and HRA. These 2 factors depends on place of posting.
TA and HRA varies according to place of posting, the above mentioned chart is for X cities / Higher TPTA Cities i.e. Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata , Pune , Bangalore etc
For Y Cities , HRA is 16 % and for Z cities HRA is 8 % . Kindly refer pdf for classification of cities : Click Here
Similarly, TA Varies according to Cities.
Candidate may calculate the net salary according to place of posting . Your basic will increase by approx ( 3 % ) every year untill next promotion and accordingly other perks will increase with increase in baisc salary.
Various allowances ie. Hill allowance, etc also varies according to place of posting
Now, what other than this salary : –
- The amount NPS which was deducted from your account above , same amount will be submitted by Govt in your NPS Account. ( NPS account is your Pension Account in which a fix component will be submitted every month from your salary and the same amount will be submitted by Govt as well and this amount will be invested by CRDA in various schemes , you can also invest this amount in various available schemes as per your investment skills else default investment will be applied. This is a compulsory deduction from your salary and You can not withdraw this amount before retirement. At Retirement , appx 60 % of the net value will be given to you in cash and the rest amount will be used to provide you a monthly pension for the rest of your life ) So you can also add this amount in your Gross salary if this makes you happy
- Children education allowance ( currently it is Rs 2250 per month / children for 2 children till class 12th )
- Hostel allowance for children
- LTC ( once in a block of every 4 years ) using which you can take all your family to any place in India and you will be paid all tickets charges as per your entitlement.
- Office to Home town fair , ( 3 times in a block of every 4 years ) as per your entitlement.
- Unlimited Medical Coverage for your entire family ( Only Govt of India offers this facility , not even top companies of India )
- Insurance Coverage for you
- Diff perks as per availability with department ( Every dept have its won perks )
We have tried our best to provide accurate information and to cover all perks. However suggestions will be welcomed
Keep following SSC to UPSC for latest updates